Join CJAR.EU (ISSN: ) International Team of Reviewers
You’re welcome to join with us as a Reviewer and can get benefits.
CJAR welcomes proficient academicians to join us as Reviewers. Being a reviewer is a matter of prestige and personal attainment. CJAR follows a strict set of guidelines while accepting the applicant as a reviewer. The minimum sets of qualifications for being a reviewer of CJAR journals are listed below:
- Should be a Ph.D. degree holder from a recognized international university.
- Should have a minimum of 10 years of experience who doesn’t have a Ph.D. degree.
- Should be an author with a minimum of 5 publications in reputed journals.
- Should be an CJAR journal author with at least a single IJARBAS / TWCMSI publication.
- Should be a researcher on non-academic arena if s/he holds 3 publications in journals or written book(s) by him with M.Phil. or Any Advanced Degree(s).
Benefits of CJAR Reviewers
- Receive a Discount voucher code/Special Discount entitling you to a reduction in the article processing charge (APC) of a future submission to any CJAR journal. Vouchers issued to specific individuals are not transferable and must be mentioned during the submission procedure. Please note reviewer vouchers must be applied before acceptance. Vouchers can no longer be applied once an APC invoice has been issued.
- Receive a personalized reviewer certificate.
- Are included in the journal’s annual acknowledgment of reviewers.
Procedure for Joining as Reviewer
Applicants need to submit their CV, Photograph and expression of interest to the CJAR journal editor. The managing editor of the CJAR journal will contact you for further information if needed. Please submit your details to E-MAIL:
Review Form – CJAR.EU International Journal